Millions of families across America struggle to balance the demands of work, home and family while caring for a loved one in need. Caring for someone who is ill, disabled or aging can be extremely demanding — and at times, overwhelming. You don’t have to do it on your own. In-home services, home care, and private duty nursing are just a phone call away. Learn about the many benefits of in-home services with Phoenix Home Care.
Why In-Home Services Are So Beneficial to Families
Many families struggle to balance caretaking responsibilities and the rest of their lives. Many believe the only alternative they have is a long-term care at a residential facility. However, in-home care can support your loved one, while also allowing them to stay in the comfort of their own home. Some of the benefits of in-home care include:
- Caregivers can be around when you aren’t — No need to worry while you are at work, our certified professionals will ensure your loved is cared for, entertained, and comfortable while you are gone.
- In-Home Care professionals can help around the home — While they certainly aren’t housekeepers, caretakers can do some light housekeeping and laundry as well as grocery shopping. This obviously isn’t their main service, but they are willing to help out where they can.
- They can offer maintenance nursing — Whether it is setting up medication or doing health assessments, professional in-home caregivers offer the convenience of health checkups in your home.
- Home care professionals provide caring companionship — Many studies have shown that an important part of healthy aging is social interaction. An in-home professional offers companionship.
- Diet and nutrition support — Aging adults and people with chronic conditions are very likely to be nutritionally at-risk. Bed rest, injury, and illness can all lead to the loss of lean body mass. A home care professional can provide nutritional counseling and meal preparation to protect your loved one from malnutrition.
- They are there for whatever your loved one needs — Whether it’s personal care or general assistance, a caregiver is simply there to help however they can.
Contact Phoenix Home Care for In-Home Care Today
The services our professionals offer allow you to live your life while your loved one is properly cared for at home. At Phoenix Home Care, we are dedicated to our patients, we offer compassionate care, and we believe that every moment matters. To see if you may be eligible for in-home care, contact our team today at 888-830-2388. If you think Phoenix may be the ideal place to begin your career in-home care, visit our career page here.